Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Post

The first post is always so awkward. What all about myself should i include to make it enough information, but not so much as to bore my poor readers right at the first post?! I'll keep it short and sweet: i used to have a different username and a different blog that was very Pro Ana, but too many people i know personally found it and continued to read it, therefore i didn't feel like i had the private getaway my blog provided before those people discovered it. I'm trying to recover from my eating disorder issues, which i might add, were not anorexia, despite my pro ana tags. I've never claimed to suffer from anorexia. I suffered from EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified), and now i wish to rid myself of those problems for the sake of my one year old daughter...and for myself really. I still have slip-ups though, and for weeks at a time will fall back into the anti-food pro-ana cycle, so do forgive me for that. Follow me if you will, and perhaps you can unriddle the mystery of what name i used to blog under.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You don't have to recover alone you know. Are you going to seek professional help at all? Just wondering. Thanks for keeping me in the loop sweetie. I have deleted your comme t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're trying so hard to recover. We all have slip ups now and then, but we can't let them discourage us.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely.

    Still here for you, not matter what. Still sending you hugs <3

    ReplyDelete