Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Confusion


I don't know what to do anymore. I'm hitting another depression, which means i either eat everything or nothing. I don't particularly want to do either. I want to eat like a normal person, not binge or starve. Then Ana creeps in, and tells me the only option is to starve because i can't eat everything and get fat.
My life, too, is confusing. I love my husband...but i don't know if he loves me anymore. He goes through phases. Sometimes he's really really lovey, and other times it seems like i don't exist. We have discussions all the time about fixing things and going back to the way we used to be. And it works! ...for two days after the discussion, and then it goes back to hell. I don't really know what to do about it. This has been going on for months.
Sorry, this rant should have at least been in story form...

1 comment:

  1. *Huggles*

    Whatever the disorder tells you to do, do the opposite. It's what Ruby does and what I've started to do with my depression and it helps a bit.

    It will take a lot of work, not just 2 days before he forgets. It's an every day thing. I hope things work, I really do. If he hurts you two I'm going to have to plan a USA trip where I stop into your area last in case I have to kick his ass.

    Take care of yourself, ok? You're amazing and worth it. You're too good for that bitchface ana and she knows it. Kia kaha.

    Love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete