Thursday, December 6, 2012

Laziness

"Lazy bitch," Ana accused.
"Get lost," i responded without looking up from my book.
"You ought to be working out while your little one is napping. What other opportunity do you expect to have today?"
I shrugged. "None, probably, but i hurt today. This bi-polar weather is not being kind to me." I continued to read... until she snatched the book from my hand and slammed it shut with a resounding thump. "Now who's a bitch?" i asked apathetically.
"The least you could do is the housework that you've been putting off since Tuesday," she grumbled.
"No one said you had to live here."
"Yeah, no one except you. You're always telling me to leave only to beg me to come back the next day."
I rolled my eyes. I knew she was right....but that didn't mean i was going to admit it. With a sigh i arose from my comfortable position on the couch, getting ready to do the cleaning that i knew needed done. That was when i heard yell from my daughter's bedroom. She was awake.
"Well, it looks like you've missed your chance. No food for you today," Ana said with a smirk.
"Fuck off," i murmured and made sure she had left before i retrieved my daughter.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed, fuck off Ana.

    If you're sore you don't have to exercise, and you're going to need some fuel in your system to keep up with the Little Miss!

    Love you Lil <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovey,

    the disclaimer appears if you tick the option that only allows over 18 people to read your blog I think.

    Want to try the boot camp with me? c'mon, it's free, and it requires virtually 0 equipment!
    Lots of love to the three of you

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell her who's boss. <3 You don't need her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog :-) I also have EDNOS and wish to recover. Eddy has had a firm grip on me since JH and some of the things I do because of him are so...addictive, you know? Mostly I C/S but also restrict and my social life is dead, because of it. Do you ever have an empty feeling inside that only love can fill, and food will only make worse? That's how I'm starting to feel all the time :-(
    ~ashleddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's difficult to find well-informed people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    My web-site: fat loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right here is the perfect site for anybody who would like to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).

    You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for
    a long time. Great stuff, just excellent!

    my web blog :: rheumatoid arthritis treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains
    the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
    Therefore that's why this article is great. Thanks!

    my web site :: weight loss centers

    ReplyDelete