Saturday, November 30, 2013

Plans?

Well, you know how i said i was gonna start getting my stomach back to where i want it the day after Thanksgiving? ... Yeah that was yesterday, and it so didn't happen. My best friend and i went Black Friday shopping, so i was up all of Thursday night into Friday morning, and for some reason, when i don't get enough sleep, i just end up eating all day long and doing nothing else. Fuck it, though. Today it shall begin! No excuses and no quitting. I'm doing it. You all are holding me accountable for that.
I don't really have a set plan though. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? It could be good in the sense that i can't quit and go junk food crazy the second i mess up my plan, but it could also be a bad thing because no plan pretty much means no goal to work towards. What is your experiences in this? Better with or without a solid plan? I'll gladly accept plan suggestions as well. Just remember, i don't want to go too extreme. Ana doesn't need to get full control of me again; i'm in control of her now and want to keep it that way.
Love to you all. I'll greatly appreciate comments and you all sending your friends over here to read. I really need to get back in the scene in this blogging community. I miss it, and you all so very much.
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't like rigid plans because they let your head go all mental with them and guilt you for "fucking them up". I like vague guidelines, like the pirate code. Gives you enough direction without OMFGDOITPERFECTORELSE creeping in. That's just me though.

    Sorry I'm reading so late. NaNo is over so I have time to read blogs again ^.^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Ana to feck off.

    Maybe not having a strict Plan will be a good thing. We tend to go nuts with plans, so winging it may work better, that way you don't end up restricting too much.

    Also not getting enough sleep forces your body to work twice as hard and thus burn a lot more, which is why not getting enough rest makes us so hungry.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's about your stomach, how about picking up some abs program instead? Last summer I did Jillian Michael's 6pack in 6weeks and it really works! plus all you need is a mat (a big towel can work also) and two weights (you can use two water bottles instead). You can even find it on youtube!
    lots of love
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete