Wednesday, March 19, 2014

And finally i update...

This Bitch Never Updates!! ...and she apologizes profusely for that. My darling little lady refuses to nap now, so there is no time for mommy to do a damn thing without a toddler interrupting in the most destructive ways she can. But now, i am updating while the living room is being torn apart, so you all better appreciate it! Haha.
The pregnancy is coming along quite miserable, as is to be expected with twins, i suppose. Twice the hormones, twice the cravings, twice the weight gain. Splendid, eh?
On the more positive side of things, Jesse and i are doing well with our relationship fixing. We don't really have any problems worth speaking of. The problems we do have come from my hormones raging about nothing. He's working two jobs to support us through all of this, as my job is not exactly doable anymore, but we're doing well financially. We have our own apartment now, which is pretty nice and not too terribly pricey. The landlord is a wonderful woman who even gave us some furniture and a crib that she no longer had need of. She's allowing us to use her internet for only a little bit extra money a month too, and she's always helpful with any problems we have. I really can't complain much.
Babygirl is still being a terror. i think she just has a horrible case of cabin fever as we wait for winter to end. Hopefully she'll be easier to manage once warm weather arrives and i can take her outside to wear herself out every day. I'm missing the outdoors too. It's just been too miserably cold to even think of going outside anytime it's not absolutely necessary this winter. I'm not a fan of cold at all. Spring needs to hurry up!
Ana has calmed down with her nagging since i found out i'm pregnant, but she's still here from time to time, condemning me for giving into unhealthy cravings and telling me i'll never lose the weight i'm going to put on with this pregnancy. I usually just tell her to shut up...but it does worry me a bit. Though, people are telling me that i still look really small for being 4 months along, especially with twins. I don't know if i believe them or not... I feel huge.
I miss you all... and i shall try to catch up on your blogs and stay caught up now that i have my own space to do so. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment