Friday, January 24, 2014

Oh Dear....

Well, i broke down and went to the Emergency Room to find out what was up with my stomach... And i found out all right. Are you sitting down? I'm pregnant.... To my ex-husband.... With twins! Yeah. How crazy is that? My ex hubby and i were talking about fixing our marraige before Gaige stepped into the picture, and well...things happened. I didn't think anything of it, but the date of conception matches up with him. I've told him and Gaige both, and both say they're willing to stay with me through it all, but i honestly feel that i should do it with my husband. Before i found out i was pregnant, i was having second thoughts about being with Gaige. He never wants to hang out with me and Babygirl. He always wants her to have a babysitter, and just have one on one time with me, which is cool once in a while, but not all the time. And i'd been thinking of my husband a lot. There's a big part of me that still very much loves him, regardless of how much he pisses me off from time to time. All of this is such a terrifying endeavor... I'm still digesting the fact that i'm preggers, let alone with TWO! My mind is all jumbled, and i really wonder if any of this post will make sense to anyone. I love you all so much. Please give me your input on my decision, and give me your love and support in this ridiculousness that is my life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh fucking hell.

    Go back and read your posts about life with the Ex and remember that he is an Ex for a reason. There is no reason he shouldn't be a part of his kids' lives, but is your sanity worth letting him be back in yours? He really wasn't good for you. Maybe you two are better off in separate places, it was bad enough mothering him and babygirl, add in two mare and it's a recipe for disaster :/

    Tell Gaige that if he REALLY wants to play Daddy then he needs to prove he can BE A DAD and not just play one when he feels like it.

    Holy hell, your life could be a script for Shortland Street or Home And Away! 0.0 OMFG TWINS. Why do I have Austin Powers' voice in my head? >.< You got a permanent addy? What bebbeh gear you need? I haven't knitted bebbeh stuff in AGES.

    Love you, Lils <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently living with the parental units, saving up to get a place of my own, but you could probably send goodies to this address. give me your email and i'll send it to you. baby gear...good god, i need EVERYTHING. i gave all of Babygirls stuff away as she outgrew it.

      Delete
  2. First of all: CONGRATSS!!! TWINS? OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    Baby Girl's gonna be sooooo lucky with 2 baby brothers/sisters!!!!

    Well... I hope Vienn will forgive me for saying this but...
    I'd def give your ex husband a chance. Maybe just don't... jump at it 100%? take things slowly?

    I mean, honestly? I don't mean to judge (I actually think it's amazing!) or be nasty, but.. how many guys do you know that REALLY would like to live with a girl and her 3 kids that are not his, and is going to act all daddy like around them? I hope you know tons, but personally I know about 0 boys like that...

    Anyways, take things one at a time and please DO focus on you and your babies in first place. Anyone who wants to be part of your family needs to prove it, and it takes time to do that, right? In the meanwhile take good care of your beautiful self honey
    lots of love and hugs

    ReplyDelete