Saturday, January 18, 2014

Still Sick

But on the positive side, i'm still alive. Can't eat anything other than toast without getting sick shortly afterwards. This shit is miserable, so miserable that i haven't even bothered weighing myself in the past week. Went to the doctor, and was told nothing that i didn't already know. "It could be an ovarian cyst, something wrong with your pancreas, or an ulcer, but you'd have to go through testing to find out which." I can't afford testing, especially since i haven't been able to work at all this past week. Babygirl doesn't appreciate momma being sick either. I think it makes her kind of mad that mommy can't play with her as much as usual. I feel awful for it. Ant thoughts on what i should do? Because i'm at wits end, and i'm so tired of being sick... any help would be wonderful. Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay alive!

    Fucking hell your country's medical system is fucked up.

    I really don't know what to do. I'm sorry.

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete