Sunday, January 19, 2014

Plan of Attack

Just had a half hour conversation with my one friend who had similar stomach issues to what i'm currently dealing with, and the doctors were no help to him either. He told me how he fixed it himself, and it's actually something Ana is very agreeable with. Hold me accountable to stick to this plan, please. Kick my ass and send me hatemail if i don't stick with it, please. I mean it.

All liquid diet for one week. Mainly focusing on broths.
Slowly adding in bland solid foods (toast, crackers, etc.) after that first week is finished.
Sticking with mainly liquid and a few bland solids until feeling 100% better.
Still taking acid reducer meds, but in less quantity, as that is probably messing up my digestive system at the moment.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Beauty!
    good luck with your recovery. Can I suggest some white rice after the liquid diet? Do drink lots and lots of liquid, so you make sure you don't gain waterweight after dehydration from being sick.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your tum is getting better. That sounds like a good plan, starting with liquids and bland foods. Try your best to keep yourself nourished.

    I gave up trying to diagnose the stomach issues. Sadly, I think it is the ED's that cause the issues the docs can't diagnose. In my case at least, I'm pretty sure it's just a fecked up digestive system from all the years of starvation. :/

    Feel better!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup antactids do fuck up your digestion a little,

    Your stomach PH is basically that of battery acid. It needs to be to digest food properly.

    I hope this works for you.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete