Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

1.) no more painkillers. i'm done with that addiction, and will not let myself fall back into it.
2.) one meal a day is more than enough. the plan is to put myself into a new years day food coma, and be ok with that because after today, there will be one meal a day. occasional exceptions because of unavoidable situations are ok, but 90% of the time, one meal a day.
3.) be more active. all i do all day every day is lounge on the couch until i have to go to work. Gaige and i went hiking the other day and it was the most fun, exhilarating thing i've done in a long time. that needs to happen more often. maybe if i get out and do more, i won't be so damn tired all the time.
4.) be a better mommy for my babygirl. i get frustrated over stupid little things that really shouldn't bother me at all. that needs to stop. i also need to tap into my inner child and get down on the ground, in the dirt, and play and explore with her more. her life is fun; and i need to make myself a bigger part of that fun. less tv time, and more playtime.
5.) no more cigarettes... i'm skeptical of myself on this one. i've quit so many times and picked it right back up again, but i've really got to stop. my lung capacity is suffering. i can do it if i believe in myself...but that might be the hardest part.
6.) do something to better myself. i need to find something and just jump in, headfirst, to make my life better. maybe college. maybe modelling. maybe something else, but i'll find something.


Share your new years resolutions with me in comments. Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I like these.

    Number two, allow snackaging to keep your energy levels and moods consistant so you don't snap at babygirl for silly things, ok?

    You can kick the painkillers, you can kick the smokes. You can do it. They're a seriously expenisve suicide. Spend the money on something nice ^.^

    I'm glad you liked the blogs. Do you remember Amaris Starshine? She had to make her blog invite-only because of an asshole flatmate.

    Speaking of picking up on ED shit, I figured my Mum was restrictive-only, but Glamour Nana confirmed she purges too. Bitch puked up my Bday dinner last year. If I have to keep it down she should have to was well >:(

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete