Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post-Christmas Food-Babies

Yes, food babIES cuz it's definitely twins. Ugh. Waaay too many cookies and other deliciousness yesterday. Ana fucking HATES me for it. Gaige complimented me a million times though and said i was beyond sexy... maybe he's into chubby chicks. Ha! Too bad i'm not! I'm gonna drop whatever it is that i've gained from yesterday (haven't figured out how much it is yet. that scale looks terrifying right now.) within the week. I'm sure Ana will kick my ass right into shape now that the holiday is past. We're going to go shopping for some workout equipment and perhaps a workout video today. That's what's happening with my Christmas money. Speaking of which, Gaige's mom gave me a $25 gift card! I was not expecting that since we've only been dating for like 3 weeks, and i've met her twice. Not complaining though. I'm really glad she approves.
Sorry this is all so rambly and sporadic. Too much coffee in my system now... But yesterday was wonderful, aside from all the food consumption. Babygirl was so happy with all her new toys, and i was ridiculously happy with all of my gifts as well. My gram got me a gift card to go to the chiropractor! That's like the best gift EVER! I've been needing that for over a year now. Gram knows me too well sometimes. What made me most happy was how happy everyone was with the gifts i got them, and that my Babygirl loved all of her gifts from everyone. Life is good. --Fuck off, Ana; don't interrupt the good vibe by reminding me that i'm fat!
Thanks to Peri, i'm now following a few new people, so i'll be catching up on those blogs very directly and getting back in the blog circle. Love and happiness to all who read my rambles. *Mwah*

2 comments:

  1. Be proud of the Christmas food baby. That's what Christmas is for. Ana is a diseased asshole and nothing else. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent most of christmas day in a food coma and I REGRET NOTHING. Ana is such a fucking bitch, trying to make us not enjoy the best noms time of the year. FUCK HER. it only happens once a year, we have to enjoy ourselves. Who knows if we'll ever see another one?

    Yay for all the giftings! Do you have a permanent address yet? Babygirl needs a buzzy bee. ALL kids need a buzzy bee!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzy_Bee

    I'm going to see if Amaris Starshine can drop you an invite to her blog. You were around about the same time, but I can't remember if you knew eachother. She had problems with a stalking bitch of a flatmate who kept hacking her blogs, so she had to go private.

    Love and a Happy New Year to you! <3

    ReplyDelete