Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Title? Who does that shit?!

"She's pounding on the door
She's crawling on the floor
Oh, she's so coy...

She's scratching on the walls
She's clawing at the gauze
She's so coy...

She's gnawing on the ropes
She's pulling at the hooks
She's so coy...

Oh, you know she wants it
The way that she taunts me
Damn, she's so coy...

It's the Apex Predator
With a sermon for the listener
Seduce & Destroy..."

-Otep: Apex Predator

Ugh! I have reached binge cycle! What the fuck?! I haven't done that in forever, and now all i've wanted to do for the past 3 days is eat. Fortunately purging hasn't really been on my mind...but now that you mention it... No, no, no. I can't do that again. I won't do that again.
I really need to get back in the swing of things. I was doing such a good job at losing weight... and then i don't even know what happened. We'll blame Gaige. He makes me feel beautiful too often. Speaking of which, he's still wonderful... I won't go into details as of now though, because i'm pretty sure my love life just bores the fuck out of you all.
I miss being on here every day, but with the little lady running around and never napping anymore, it's not really possible. :\ Right now she's out there tearing apart my pen... Destructive little brat! I love her. Haha! Love to you all, and hopefully i can find some time to catch up on reading your blogs. Leave me comments and love; i live on that shit. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Restricting too much puts your body into OMFG FOOD FOOD FOOD NOW mode and you go on autonomous binge cycle. Upping you intake a bit would help prevent that, if it's been really low. (I'd rather eat a bit more than binge. I haven't binged all year!)

    Give the little miss a big hug from Aunty Peri, ok? Ooooh I should get her things to destroy for me ^.^ It's a good thing, curiosity and finding out how things work.

    LOVE YOU TO BITS LILLIFH!!

    ReplyDelete