Sunday, January 12, 2014

I apologize for being absent for so long. I've been nothing but sick for the past two weeks, and that whole raw food diet idea didn't happen because i was too sick to find the motivation to go to the store to get said foods, but i really haven't eaten much of anything other than toast (which is the only thing that doesn't make me sick, apparently), so Ana really can't bitch too much. ...except for when i go on those Fuck-It-All-I-Need-To-Taste-Something binges where i eat everything that sounds good and then involuntarily lose it anyway. I plan to call a doctor tomorrow and set up an appointment to get this ridiculousness figured out and fixed directly. Stick with me, ladies, i'll be back as soon as i can. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your guts get better soon.

    Look after yourself, ok? <3

    ReplyDelete